- December 10th 2009: IBD dataset results successfully replicated !
The previous finding showed association at chr1:67,377,178-67,498,238. We see strong association in that very region, but of course, other peaks as well.
- November 2nd 2009: Workflow Documentations Updated
Updated documentation for CNV workflows, TDT workflows and Structure workflows in the Portal and within Workflows.
- October 12th 2009: Structure Workflow Added
We have added A New STRUCTURE-based Workflow.
- October 12th 2009: TDT Workflows Added
We have added 2 New Family-based Association Workflows (Testing for Disease Traits).
- October 12th 2009: CNV Workflows Updated
We have added an Annotation Step to all the CNV Analysis workflows.
- September 27th 2009: Workflow gallery added
We added a workflow gallery that gives a quick glance at the different kinds of workflows available in the portal.
- September 17th 2009: Variant Discovery workflow added
A new type of analysis for variant discovery is available in the portal. This is a workflow that detects variants via resequencing. It uses the BWA Tool (Burrows-Wheeler Alignment Tool) and the SAMTools (Sequence Alignment/Map tools).
- September 10th 2009: Portal look changed
We added new navigation features and more extensive documentation.
- September 1st 2009: Six Workflows for CNV Analysis added
We now have six workflows for Copy Number Variation detection. These workflows were provided by the State Lab at Yale, and are based on their Combined CNV Pipeline.
- August 26th 2009: New capabilities to process data collections
We integrated a new version of the Wings workflow system to manage data collections. This new capability enables us to express workflows that process several files as a collection. This means that during execution, each file in the collection is processed in parallel by Pegasus. As a result, the workflows run faster for you.
- August 2nd 2009: Added interactive exploration of workflow data products
We created an interactive page where you can see the results of the execution of your workflows. When you submit a workflow for execution, it will appear as running. When its execution is completed, you can view both intermediate and final results of the workflow.
- July 21st 2009: General Association Analysis workflow added
We added a new workflow to carry out a general association test.
- July 11th 2009: Integration with efficient workflow execution infrastructure
The portal now runs workflows using the Pegasus workflow mapping and execution engine. Pegasus carries out workflow optimizations, selects computing resources to execute each task in the workflow, and submits the jobs for execution. Pegasus works behind the scenes in the back-end of the portal, so you do not have to do anything to take advantage of its capabilities.
- June 11th 2009: CGSMD Workflow Portal Launched